martedì 31 luglio 2007

Jiminy Cricket



Life (and people more) could be very unfair.

Before I start writing without holding in, I want to tell you something about the camp (as I promised 1 post ago).

If I should use a single word to let you understand how was the last week I will probably say "so so". Maybe I was expecting too much from who is no more able to give.

The only thing I am very proud is that my guides and scouts enjoyed the being and playing together. I think I made a good job with them (maybe I did some little error of inexperience, but made with good purpose in mind) and I hope this camp will be the start of something good.

So I guess you are asking why my judgement is only a "so so"...
As I said in the first line, Life could be very unfair... This year Life gave me the Jiminy Cricket mask and told me to be as honest with my mind as I could without be too much revolutionary. I tried hard but is well known that Truth sometime hurts harder than lies, with the result that someone looks at me, not as a honest guy who say what he think and think what he say, but as an enemy... and this hurts me in the deeper.

BTW Time is a perfect gentlemen sooner or later every one have to face with the truth...

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

thanks for the link! I noticed it just now!

nvm ha detto...

you're welcome. :)

nvm ha detto...

not yet...
I don't care about comment and opinion of people who haven't the needed courage to sign what they wrote.

This evening I will tell you everything.

P.s. don't be fussy :)

Bra ha detto...

I'm not fussy!

Silvia ha detto...

Hey nvm!!So you're back :) ...