giovedì 1 novembre 2007

New/Old friend

It has been a long time since my last post in this blog. I know and I am really sorry about that but not for what is this post about.

You know sometimes life is strange. Really strange. So when you think things are going in a particular way, they turn out to be in the way that most get you surprised. Today I was chatting with an old friend, and I don't know how, starting from a joke we fell in a more serious topic: changes in friendship.

I am sure you what I am talking about. It could happen that you and one of your friends in your life meet a crossroad and, for an unknown reason or just for a major event in your life, you and the other person decide to get different ways and there is nothing you can do to avoid it. It just happens.

But life could give you another chance to walk again in the same route with your old/new friend and you find out that your friendship get closer this time. This is the major change in my life since the last time I wrote here. I have a new/old friend (maybe a sister for the way I feel close to her).

Thank you LIFE for this new gift.

So to celebrate this not so slight return enjoy this Slight Return by Stevie Ray.

5 commenti:

Bra ha detto...

I would be really happy for you, but you know isn’t possible dear friend. Only, don’t ask me to meet her, to become her friend again. I keep remembering, I’m not rancorous anymore but I keep my back safely in a corner.

Silvia ha detto...

Hi!Wellcome back NVM :D!
I know what you are talking about...
Now things are so different between me and my "old friends".It is impossible to become close again.Life's experiences change a lot people and time makes us understand more things!
Whatever...is nice for a friendship to have another chance but,in my opinion,it's like starting it all over again, from the beginning.
Good luck!

Collaboratori e Collaboratrici della Nuova Ricerca Calibrata, progetto artistico e culturale ha detto...

Hello Marco!!! Thank you very much for this blog!

Your friend, Danilo

P.S.: For the Project!

Daniel ha detto...

Coming here randomly, I've found interesting things to read.
For sure. Life is really powerful and can change our pathes and directions as the wind can do with fallen leaves.
Sometimes it happens.. some people return.. but they are not the same people we knew.. they are different.. they are changed.. they are - as you perfectly say - new/old friends.
Nice day
Daniel

Nishanth ha detto...

Change is inevitable dude,....so there can be times when we have to leave some close friends and make some new ones.It all depends on how we adapt...

keep blogging mate...